Endless OS Version 3.0.7

what’s new with 3.0.6 and 3.0.7

@Joe_Manzano: Roddy’s comment in another thread explains this well so I’m re-posting it here:

Starting with Endless OS 3.0.7, we now have a downloader/updater for Google Chrome integrated into the App Center. If you are on an older 3.0.x version of the OS, you would need to update the OS first, and then after rebooting you should see Google Chrome in the app center under the “Utilities” category. You might need to refresh (circular arrow) on the “Updates” tab first.

If you previously installed via the eos-install-google-chrome script, you can remove that version with the following command:

rm -rf ~/.local/share/eos-third-party-apps/google-chrome && rm -f ~/.local/share/applications/google-chrome.desktop

Your personal Chrome settings (cookies, shortcuts, etc.) are saved in a separate directory, so they will not be lost when upgrading.

whoa!!! thanks Nuritzi, I love Endless OS, and I can’t wait to download a new version… with improvements and changes…

I don’t want bother you with a lot of doubts, so I like to learn more about EOS

2 Likes

@Joe_Manzano it’s great to know what kind of questions people have, and we appreciate your taking the time to post. Thanks to your comments, we’ll try to have more regular release update information from now on, even if it’s just some bug fixes. So, thanks for that suggestion!

A post was split to a new topic: Deberían hacer Endless OS compatible con multiseat