MetaTrader 4 and 5, Control Glitch

Hi, just installed Endless OS 2 days ago October 10, 2017 , and I’m using it now as I typing this, I’m wondering people today doing business with forex trading as we all know, so when Endless OS will add Metatrader 4 and 5 Platform? Just like other OS, Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS and Windows Phone are adapting Metatrader 4 and 5 Platform from MetaQuotes Software. Otherwise there is MetaTrader 4 and 5 web platform that be able to use in any OS including this Endless OS as long as using Chrome browser.
That’s the first.

Second, On the right bottom there is sound and brightness settings, when I try to click on them, there is a glitch, the sound volume increased fast to maximum first before be able to adjust to minimum either with brightnes setting, is this because of hardware incompatible or something else, or how we can fix it?

This is my spec:

Toshiba Satellite M505 - S4972
Intel Pentium Dual Core CPU T4300 Express Chipset Family @ 2.1 Ghz X 2
Display Graphic GM45 Express Chipset
64 bit
Disk 42.7 Gb
RAM DDR2 SoDIMM 2 Gb

Hi there,

Metatrader 4 and 5 both require Wine to run on Linux. If you or someone else enabled Wine to work easily with Flatpak then these apps could be added to Flathub and be available for Endless users. I’d love to see this happen but doing this work isn’t a high priority for Endless engineers.

There’s an older thread discussing Wine on the forum which has a little bit more info (note, since then we’ve enabled Steam on Endless OS).

Hello,

I am active forex trader. Please can you provide instructions how to install metatrader 4?

Thank you.
Best regards Martin.