Оновлення до версії ОС 3.9.1

Після оновлення до версії ОС 3.9.1. на робочому столі з’явились додаткові піктограми (ярлики). Позначені на рисунку:

Навіщо вони??? Я маю на увазі в них немає потреби. Вони особисто мені не потрібні. Видалити неможливо. Як цього позбутися?

I assume that you upgraded from a much earlier version. With EOS 3.9 the way the Desktop works has been slightly reworked. Now all Application icons are visible on the Desktop, but you can move them to other “Pages”. Grab a Icon and drag it to the right border - a new page will appear. Place it anywhere you want.

The first Page is the default one, which is visible upon system startup.

Я оновив систему як це попросив Endless, питання в тому, що навіщо мені ці ярлики - їх я хочу видалити, а система не дає це зробити. Поясню: навіщо мені ярлик Youtube, якщо його можна відкрити в браузері тощо.

I updated the system as requested by Endless, the question is why do I need these shortcuts - I want to delete them, and the system does not allow it. Let me explain: why do I need a Youtube shortcut, if it can be opened in a browser, etc.

Самым предпочтительным было иметь приложение Flatpak для настройки веб-приложений.

Можна детальніше про що Ви?

Can you tell us more about what?

приложение Flatpak, которое создает изображение для ссылки и направляет его непосредственно на хром или хром

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.