Admin Setting missing

Until it has finished downloading the Update. It can take a little bit, depending on your Internet connection speed.

followed all command and procedure as said. it stayed like that for 2+ hours

Should any data transfer happen at this stage?

no matter how many times i try this, it stays like this

Yes, in state fetching, there should be traffic. Can you please open a Terminal and type:

journalctl -f -u eos-updater 2>&1 | tee ~/update.log.txt

then open another Terminal and run:

eos-updater-ctl update --force

when the later command finishes, press Ctrl-C in the first window and upload the file update.log.txt in this thread. It contains debug information about the update process. Eventually we will there find the information on why the update hangs.

update.log.txt (1.5 KB)

I see the reason, but currently does not have a solution:

Dec 25 14:49:06 perfect-enterprise eos-updater[1634]: Fetch cancelled because Mogwai's scheduled entry /com/endlessm/DownloadManager1/0 can no longer download.
Dec 25 14:49:06 perfect-enterprise eos-updater[1634]: Fetch cancelled because Mogwai's scheduled entry /com/endlessm/DownloadManager1/0 has been invalidated

I need to check the source code on when this error occurs and how to fix it. stay tuned.

Can you please verify if you have set up a metered connection in System Settings → Network:

(It should be disabled)

i just noticed mp3 not playing.
i use clemetine and lollypop.

my connections are always unlimited. i’m able to browse and watch youtube videos

Endless Application Platform Version 3 3 - updated and installed.

Endless Application Platform Version 1 1 - problems presists and cannot update still.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.