Apps instalando sozinhos

Oláaaaa pessoal…me ajudem por favor…

Como faço para parar que os apps se instalem sozinhos? Do nada apareceu todos instalados na minha máquina. Tive que sair desinstalando todos.

Outra coisa… tem dois apps que não consigo desinstalar, um chamado HACK e outro SIDETRACK. Quando coloco em desinstalar ele fecha a janela da Central de Aplicativos sozinho e não desinstala.

1 Like

Algo que nos ajudaria bastante a entender o problema seria o seguinte:

1. Abra o aplicativo chamado ‘Terminal’
  2. Neste aplicativo execute o comando:

eos-diagnostics

1. O comando acima irá criar um arquivo com as informações do seu sistema (exemplo: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC+0100.txt); Nos envie esse arquivo para que possamos analisar e ver uma possível solução

Leandro, não é possível formatar o computador para padrões de fábrica no Endless?

If you want to completely reset your system, run the following command in a Terminal:

eos-factory-reset

Fiz isso e agora não consigo entrar no meu login. Quando coloco a senha ele volta para a página de perfil para pedir a senha novamente e fica nesse looping. Só consigo entrar pela conta compartilhada. E agora?

If you ran the above command, you have to set up your user again. Please make a photo of the screen(s) you are stuck on.

I reset it. I made my password and when I went to the page everything was black. And there was no option to restart. just hang up. I hung up, called again and the login screen appeared. When I enter the password, the screen goes black and I go back to the login page again.

eos-diagnostic-201218_153413_UTC-0300.txt (613,4,KB)

Deus, dai-me paciência e me tira essa vontade de jogar o computador pela janela. Amém! Resetei, fiz um novo login e a senha não entra, fica em looping agora, volta sempre para a tela de usuários quando coloco a senha. Entro pela conta compartilhada e todos os programas de antes ainda estão aqui.

Have you managed to log in again (as you were able to create a diagnostic), or does the problem still persist?

I made the diagnosis through the shared account. I still can’t log in with the administrator account.

e And it appears every time I log into Chrome via the shared account.

I reset it again and the screen does not come out of it.

Just to be sure - as soon as you log in with your normal (not shared) user, you get only your Wallpaper with the Bar on the bottom, but no icons or anything else?

yes. And when I turn the computer off and on again I can’t log in via the administrator account.

OK. I assume that something went wrong during the factory reset as everything in the user directories should be removed normally.

So take a seat, we will try to fix your personal user and grant admin access again :slight_smile:

1. Press Shift (or ESC, depending on your system) during boot to enter the Boot menu
  2. Press e to edit the entry named “Endless OS” (it’s already selected as the current one)
  3. Append init=/bin/sh to the line starting with “linux”
  4. Boot by pressing Ctrl-X. If after about 20 seconds you still see the Endless Logo, press the ESC-Key
  5. Enter mount -o rw,remount /
  6. Enter cat /etc/passwd to view a list of users defined in the system - remember yours, you will recognize them as your full name is in the line. The username is the first word on the line before :
  7. Enter passwd USERNAME (replace USERNAME with yours from (6)) and enter a new Password. Use a simple one with no localized characters, something like 123
  8. Enter usermod -G sudo -a USERNAME (replace USERNAME again)
  9. Enter rm -Rf /home/USERNAME/* (replace USERNAME again)
  10. Enter rm -Rf /home/USERNAME/.* (replace USERNAME again)
  11. Enter mount -o remount,ro /
  12. Enter sync
  13. Now Power-Cycle your Computer (Hold the power button for a few seconds until it turns off, then turn on again)

Good luck. Please double check every command above as the procedure can have serious impact and in the worst case lead to an unusable computer, which needs to be reinstalled completely.

Especially step (6) can be a little bit confusing, so here’s a screenshot of my system which shows my username:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.