Como instalar mais uma distro em um ssd

Prezados, Boa noite!

tenho laptop com Endles OS 3 instalado em um Hd de 1TB, esse lap top também suporta um SSD m2.2280, o qual não veio incluso. pois bem, instalei um SSD e o localizei pelo app discos, no app discos ele esta como desconhecido, ai veio a questão:

1. Posso ou devo iniciar uma formatação do SSD pelo app discos, a fim de quando for iniciar um instalação por um USB de boot o sistema ao iniciar identifique o SSD como uma opção para instalação e particionamento, se não qual o outro meio de fazer o procedimento?

OBS: Não pretendo me desfazer do Endless 3 meu objetivo é aumentar minhas opções.

Desde já agradeço a disposição da comunidade!

Good night dear!

I have a laptop with Endles OS 3 installed on a 1TB HD, this lap top also supports an SSD m2.2280, which was not included. well, i installed an SSD and found it through the disks app, in the disks app it is unknown, then the question came:

1. I can or should I start formatting the SSD using the disks app, so that when starting an installation using a bootable USB the system will start identifying the SSD as an option for installation and partitioning, if not what other means to do the procedure?

NOTE: I don’t intend to get rid of Endless 3, my goal is to increase my options.

Thank you in advance for the willingness of the community!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.