Dont have VLC in app store

Hello,
Iam searching for you help bcs i dont have VLC in my app store !

@extreemer162
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Do you have an ARM device, like an Endless Mini? VLC is only supported on Intel devices.

If you have an Intel device, make sure Endless OS is up to date (I see many updates in the Updates tab!), reboot, and try again.

eos-diagnostic-170901_192557_UTC 0300.txt (381.9 KB)

Iam with intel and this updates are only for apps

@extreemer162
check the updates in the program center

I cant update this last 3 !
The problem is when i click update or update all they disapear and then appear. I restart the pc but the problem is the same !

/sysroot/home/acer/eos-diagnostic-180303_112332_UTC+0800.txt
hello. I can’t download vlc because it is not in app center

@babylynn I don’t see a diagnostic file attached, but most likely you will need to update the OS first (current released version is 3.3.11), reboot, and then try to install VLC. We now support installing the latest VLC from Flathub, and older versions of Endless OS were looking for VLC in a place where it no longer exists. Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if that does not solve your problem.

Roddy

Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

I’m also not able to find VLC in app center. Attaching diagnostics’ text fie here.eos-diagnostic-180324_211932_UTC 0530.txt (359.7 KB)

eos-diagnostics
eos-diagnostic-180510_170243_UTC 0300.txt (818,0 КБ)
Hi
I have problem with update
its new leptop first its seems to update and than it write that update is fale,

@Orn
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

/sysroot/home/faiyaz/eos-diagnostic-190302_110451_UTC+0300.txt

Please help i cant install VLC, and cant update endless OS. its says we cant update your endless or failed

2. In this application run the command:
rm -f eos-fix-ostree-repo
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/endlessm/eos-meta/master/eos-tech-support/eos-fix-ostree-repo
chmod +x eos-fix-ostree-repo
sudo ./eos-fix-ostree-repo && flatpak update -y