Endless-installer.exe wont launch on Windows 10 10 May Update

I try to install Endless OS on my laptop and it didn’t show anything. I used windows 10 10 May Update Version. Is something wrong with the installer?

[Edit]
Already try run as admin and run compatibility on Windows XP.

XP compatibility mode will definitely not work because the installer requires Windows 7 or newer!

Can you explain exactly what you see when you double-click endless-installer.exe? Any UAC dialog? Nothing at all?

Right-click it, select Properties, and take a screenshot of the page that describes the version, etc. Post it here.

Can you try downloading it again?

File version: 3.4.2.0
SHA 256 Checksum: DF1A411823D2FFAD02B4A696E539BB8048CFB3CB38FA549D6C86CA07E2F15DE9
MD5 Checksum : 315AED18C7CE07CB0F9FC67563218BA7

There is a UAC dialog but the app won’t open.

Please help me ASAP.

Weird. Can you check in task manager and the system log to see if there’s anything interesting there? Is there an
log file in the same directory as endless-installer.exe whose name begins with EndlessInstaller?

There isn’t process call endless-installer.exe when it was launch. It shows
and it quit itself

Are there any log files in the same directory as endless-installer.exe? https://support.endlessm.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003058803

Could you try launching endless-installer.exe from an administrator command prompt/powershell and see if anything interesting is shown?