Endless Mouse, keyboard unresponsive with 8GB Pi

I can confirm that Endless OS is unresponsive to mouse and keyboard with Raspberry PI 8GB.
It stuck in the welcome screen (language select).

Both work with other Distros.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! We have only tested with 4GB devices, so it’s entirely possible that we have an issue with USB support on the 8GB model.
Do you happen to have a serial console UART cable, would you be interested in helping us debug further?

Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. I did test the very same Endless-SD card in a 4 GB Raspberry Pi and it worked quite well.

I did see a couple other comments of 8GB users describing the same behavior as I experienced. The system boots up, reaching the language selection screen, but then both the keyboard and mouse are unresponsive, and it’s impossible to make a selection. I tried with both wireless and wired mouse/keyboard combos.

I think I have a USB to serial cable; I know I have a USB to HDMI cable. I’d be very glad to try to help you isolate the problem. Let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

Fran Horvath

horvathf@bellatlantic.net

Same issue EOS 3.8.7 RPi4 8GB Wired Mouse and keyboard not detected

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.