Endless Os wont work

So i didn’t get any good explanation what to do here - https://community.endlessos.com/t/endless-os-wont-show-up-deskop/3599
So i am creating new topic to finally let my laptop run.

I’m sorry we haven’t been able to resolve your problem yet. I see that you’ve given more information to our team, and we’re working hard on creating instructions for how to fix this.

It’s best to keep the conversation on that first topic, so that all the information is in one place and we don’t confuse people by having multiple threads going at the same time.

Aight so give me any suggestion on topic before and delete this one.

Since you’re not the only one who’s run into this problem, we’re putting the answer into a new help article that will go up on support.endlessos.com soon, they’re finishing writing it as we speak. I’ll post the link in the other thread as soon as it’s available.

Is there any way to go into BIOS before endless screen will come?
Or is endless even have a bios? ;v

If you hold shift after powering on the computer, you should get into the boot menu (if you have EFI instead of BIOS you will probably need to press escape at the right part of the boot sequence to do this)

Okay i press ESC and i’m in EFI even if its called BIOS.
Can i somehow let my laptop start from the cd?

I’m going to close commenting on this thread, so we make sure we’re answering in the previous one. The instructions we are going to be posting will help you recover your system without having to re-install.