I tired to enter the password to the WIFI and it said it was incorrect. I double-checked the password with my phone and the phone connected to the wifi. Can someone help me?
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:
- Open the application called ‘Terminal’
- In this application run the command:
- The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution
Can you please perform the following steps to get better diagnostics on what happens:
- Open a Terminal
- Enter the following command:
- This should yield a output similar to:
DEVICE TYPE STATE CONNECTION wlan0 wifi disconnected -- lo loopback unmanaged --
nmcli device wifi connect YOURSSID password YOURPASSWORD
This will connect you to the wireless network you specified and additionally gives you some information when the connection fails. In that case, copy the output as a reply to this thread.
idk how but i fixed it. TY anyway