Error ejecting CD

“Error ejecting /dev/ sro: command line ‘eject’ /dev/sro” exited with non zero exit status 1 : eject : cannot open /dev / sro : Device or resource is busy.

This CD is very important .Its a medical CD report. I need your help please. If anyone can help with this, it will be appreciated. Thanks.

I am sending you the ’ eos-diagnostics ’ report with this.

x-special/nautilus-clipboard
copy
file:///sysroot/home/chandrakant/eos-diagnostic-221108_192601_UTC+0000%20(copy).txt

Hi @chandrakant, sorry to see you’re having issues here. How are you trying to eject the CD please? Have you tried using the Disks app? There should be a Stop :stop_button: button to help make sure your computer is not accessing the CD any longer before you operate the Eject ⏏ button.

Thanks,
Rob

Hi Rob, thank you very much for replying soon. I did use Disk utility app and I stop mount and I tried to eject and it comes back to mount straight away. Tried couple of times. There is mount option which I haven’t tried yet. I need some guidance in there because I don’t want to ruined it. If you can guide me I will appreciate. I want to send you " eos-diagnostics " but I don’t know how to. I can’t find link option.
Thanks Rob.

Chandrakant

Hi Rob, thank you for quick reply. I am sending you the "
eos-diagnostics " now.

Thanks

Regards

Chandrakant

eos-diagnostic-221108_192601_UTC+0000 (copy).txt (2.61 MB)

Hi Rob, Good news. :grin: CD has come out . After installing new
update it worked.

Thank you very much for every thing. Speak to you some time.

Kind regards

Chandrakant

Hi Rob, Good news. CD I have ejected the CD successfully. After installing new update.
Thanks for everything. We can close the query.
Chandrakant

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.