How to install second OS

Hello, guys!
Could you help me, please. Yeah, I know that my question is stupid, but I read a lot of information about End OS, and how it’s hard to install the second OS (kali).
So, could you give an instruction, how to do this?
And how I can make my user root? I need to change some config file (.bashrc).
(sudo nautilus couldn’t give such permission).

BR,
A.

You can use Kali Linux on Endless OS using this command:

podman run -it kalilinux/kali-rolling

Hi @Ach!

Please let us know if the article provided by Leandro answered your question.

Hello, guys!
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work.
log: WARN[0000] Error initializing configured OCI runtime crun: no valid executable found for OCI runtime crun: invalid argument
Trying to pull docker.io/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker
denied: requested access to the resource is denied
Trying to pull registry.fedoraproject.org/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker
manifest unknown: manifest unknown
Trying to pull quay.io/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker
unauthorized: access to the requested resource is not authorized
Trying to pull registry.access.redhat.com/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker
name unknown: Repo not found
Trying to pull registry.centos.org/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker
manifest unknown: manifest unknown
Error: unable to pull kalilinux/kali-linux-docker: 5 errors occurred:
* Error initializing source docker://kalilinux/kali-linux-docker:latest: Error reading manifest latest in docker.io/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker: errors:
denied: requested access to the resource is denied
unauthorized: authentication required

* Error initializing source docker://registry.fedoraproject.org/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker:latest: Error reading manifest latest in registry.fedoraproject.org/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker: manifest unknown: manifest unknown
* Error initializing source docker://quay.io/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker:latest: Error reading manifest latest in quay.io/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker: unauthorized: access to the requested resource is not authorized
* Error initializing source docker://registry.access.redhat.com/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker:latest: Error reading manifest latest in registry.access.redhat.com/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker: name unknown: Repo not found
* Error initializing source docker://registry.centos.org/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker:latest: Error reading manifest latest in registry.centos.org/kalilinux/kali-linux-docker: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

And if I need Manjaro, how can I install it?
Do you have a manual for podman command and sources?

I get the same issue. Anyway I’m not sure if it’s really what you wanted - if that command were to work it would land you in a Kali shell environment, but not within the Kali UI that you may be hoping to see.

The only setup for dual boot on a single disk we currently support is Windows + Endless.
For running Kali and Endless you can install Kali on 1 disk and Endless on the other (and use BIOS boot menu to select which OS to use), or alternatively you can use virtual machine, e.g. install Endless, install GNOME Boxes from the app center, then install Kali inside a virtual machine.

I updated the command try again

Thank you guys so much!
I’ll try everything

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.