How to share Wifi network?

Hello,
I installed Endless os recently for a computer workshop.
I need to share Wifi network with other participants of my workshop. How to do that?
Kind regards

You can create a Wi-Fi hotspot in Settings.

However, under Endless OS your computer cannot simultaneously connect to Wi-Fi and act as a Wi-Fi hotspot. Your computer will have to be connected to the internet some other way, such as a wired connection.

Thank you very much for your answer.
I already tried this settings and, as you said, i loose the internet acces.
But, I do not agree with you when you say that my computer cannot simultaneously connect to Wi-Fi and act as a Wi-Fi hotspot. My computer has a dual boot, for Win10 system and Endless system. I can see that my computer can do it under Win10, but not under Endless. So, this is Endless that is not able to perform this task, not my computer.
In conclusion, I was expected that Endless could “share Wifi”, like i wrote it in my title topic.
Maybe in a next version?

I should have said “Endless OS” rather than “your computer”. I don’t know the details of how this can be done on Windows. If this comes in a future version of Endless OS it will be as a result of improvements in some combination of Linux, NetworkManager, and GNOME Settings.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.