I can't update Endless from 3.3.15

all OK. I updated Endless to 3.7.8

Hello,
I made an update from 3.3.15 to 3.7.8 and now my laptop is way slower than it was. Dont know what to do, it takes him two days now to make all of the updates of the apps and the system. Maybe I did something wrong?

1 Like

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

eos-diagnostic-200418_221305_UTC 0200.txt (3.1 MB)

Here you go, hope you’ll figure out what’s happenning. Even the Internet is much slower.

I click on update all and it does nothing. I unistalled plenty of the apps because they wouldnt update also.

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:
killall gnome-software
flatpak update --appstream && flatpak update -y
eos-updater-ctl update
flatpak uninstall -y --unused
gnome-software

Terminal commands txt.txt (63.0 KB)

Any other solution? I’m going to drive you crazy :slight_smile:
After doing everything you wrote (take a look at the .txt, there were some errors during the process on the Terminal) when i restarted the system it couldn’t be done. What happend is that after the ACER logo showed on the screen the Endless logo did NOT show - the screen just went black as it was turned off. Because of that I had to make a force shut down by pressing the turn-off button on my keyboard.

!

So no solution to my update problems?

Hola …tengo endless 3.1.0y no puedo actualizarlo de ninguna forma…ya no sé qué hacer…te agradecería si me pudieras ayudar

I use it already, got this problems since I updated to 3.7.8.

1. Abra la aplicación llamada ‘Terminal’
  2. En esta aplicación, ejecute el comando:

sudo ostree admin upgrade

Si lo hice pero no pude solucionarlo

Algo que nos ayudaría mucho a entender el problema sería la siguiente:

1. Abra la aplicación llamada ‘Terminal’
  2. En esta aplicación, ejecute el comando:

eos-diagnostics

1. El comando anterior creará un archivo con la información del sistema (por ejemplo EOS-diagnóstico-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Envíenos este archivo para que podamos analizar y ver una posible solución

Gjs-message: JS LOG: Saved to /sysroot/home/rafael/eos-diagnostic-200425_205855_UTC-0300.txt

Envíenos este archivo para que podamos analizar y ver una posible solución

No entendí ya se lo envíe

Now I really need your help more than ever, here is what happens aftee the last update. I shut down my laptop, and after I turn it back on the screen after the endless logo goes black as it is turned off. I can enter bios with the F2 if that helps you anyhow in resolving this problem.

Can you please try to procedure i described in the following post to supply us with a diagnostics log:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.