Is upgrading from Basic version (1.7 GB) to Full version (15 GB) possible (if I have ISO image file of Full Version) on the same partition where I have installed Basic?

I was about to try this new topic - “Is upgrading from Basic version (1.7 GB) to Full version (15 GB) possible if I have ISO image file on the same partition where I have installed Basic?” but the automated topic search suggested few pages including “How to use an already-downloaded image file with the Endless Installer for Windows” one which is similar topic/question/thread. I tried to the above tip, but the installer did not detect the ISO file and started to download a new full version ISO file! This might not worked because of Security reasons (C: Drive protection).

Hi Stanger, my doubt or question is not about the difference between the two!, my doubt is - Is it possible to upgrade from Basic to Full version if I have Full Version’s ISO file (already downloaded) which will save a lot of time and money of downloading it (15 GB) again or intalling?

You will have to reinstall the Endless OS

If you install the Basic version of Endless OS, all of the apps in the Full version – and more! – can be installed from the App Center.

closed #5