Programa GreenWithEnvy não roda

Alguém pode me ajudar com esse probleminha? Baixei esse programa na loja de aplicativos mas ele não roda, não sei dizer o por que…

Please run:

flatpak install -y flathub org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.nvidia

Then, try again. If it still does not work, please provide us with a Diagnostic by running:

eos-diagnostics

It didn’t works…

eos-diagnostic-210128_194310_UTC-0300.txt (1.5 MB)

Can you please try to widen the permissions for gwe:

flatpak override --user --device=all --filesystem=host com.leinardi.gwe

(It’s a little bit like searching for the Needle in the Haystack as i don’t have a system with a NVIDIA card for testing it out)

I did what you said: " flatpak override --user --device=all --filesystem=host com.leinardi.gwe " and than I tried this " flatpak install -y flathub org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.nvidia ’ again and the result was 165 possibility of it. I guess I need the number 145 but I don’t actialy know how to execute it…

Any help?

Simply enter the number when asked. From what i read on the developers page, you need matching versions of the org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.nvidia runtime and the driver version installed on the Host for GreenWithEnvy to work.

EOS 3.9.2 ships with NVIDIA Proprietary Drivers, Version 450.80.02, so your assumption is right that you need “145”.

Well, it gave me an other error…

I had to loog as a root, than it worked perfectly. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.