Recurso Live Preview | Live Preview Deature

Olá comunidade,

Instalei o Endless O.S para uso pessoal, porém utilizo o OS para desenvolver alguns códigos, e construir algumas coisas em HTML & CSS. Para isso utilizo o VScode, versão não Flatpack, disponível na loja de aplicativos da Endless. Porém percebi que a extensão LivePreview não funcionou, com isso instalei o editor Brackets também pela app store nativa, porém com a utilização do mesmo recurso, não obtive sucesso, vendo que ambos editores apresentaram o mesmo problema, o problema poderia esta no O.S? Teria alguma recomendação, ou alternativa a essa minha necessidade?

Aguardo resposta, deste já, obrigado!

English version

Hello community,

I installed Endless O.S for personal use, but I use the OS to develop some code, and build some things in HTML & CSS. For this I use VScode, non-Flatpack version, available in the Endless application store. However I realized that the LivePreview extension did not work, so I installed the Brackets editor also through the native app store, but with the use of the same feature, I was not successful, seeing that both publishers had the same problem, could the problem be in the O.S? Would you have any recommendations, or alternatives to my need?

Imagem do erro exibido no Brackets / Image of the error displayed in Brackets

This is a known Problem with the technology behind the live preview feature in both applications. In order for the live preview to work, they either need to communicate with something outside the Sandbox or bring their own browser with them. See:

(There is no native Version of Brackes and Visual Studio Code for EOS, the ones in the AppStore are the Flatpak ones)

Okay, thank you very much for your attention!

Você pode instalar usando o comando toolbox. O Toolbox é uma ferramenta que oferece um ambiente baseado em RPM para desenvolvimento e depuração de software que executa totalmente sem privilégios usando o Podman. Recomendo a leitura da documentação do comando toolbox usando o comando toolbox --help ou github.com/debarshiray/toolbox/tree/master/doc

Crie um novo contêiner de caixa de ferramentas usando o comando:

toolbox create

Para executar a caixa de ferramentas use o comando:

toolbox enter

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.