Uable to update from Endless 3.9.0 to 3.9.1 - Asus netbook

Hello, have problems with updating from 3.9.0 to 3.9.1. Hangs after a while. Attached the diagnostics file.

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal
  2. In this application run the command:
flatpak update --appstream && flatpak update -y
sudo ostree admin upgrade
eos-updater-ctl update --force

`
Hi, thanks for helping. After the first command I received several lines with “org.gnome.Platform.Locale is end-of-life, with reason: The GNOME 3.28 runtime is no longer supported and does not receive security updates. Please ask your application developer to migrate to a supported platform.”
Second command hangs up. Third ends with errors.
Endless stress with endless, sorry :wink:

Sorry again, wrong information,
upgrade from 3.9.3 to 3.9.4 failed.

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Hello, here we have the diagnostics file.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello, as of today my Asus laptop won’t load Endless any longer. I restarted b y forced power off 30 times but it would o nly load the Asus logo and stop right there. It only responds to power of v a nd ctrl alt del but it won t do a thing more. Can I reboot using a shortcut because I do not know codes or operating with them. I only can tell it s not a pc problem as an OS problem. Lately I t performed worse than ever and I had to to hundreds of restarts as it blocked all the time.

Thank you,

Olivia