Woreless network not visible

Hello,

i have a question. Since one hour my Asus has lost the wifi connection.
Also on the main page there is no wifi sign anymore. The settings also didn’t show a wifi option anymore.

I had this problem a week ago too, but after restarting the Asus everything worked again.

If i search for wifi on the mainpage it just say that there is no network, but all other devices work with the network and so did the Asus the whole time.

So it’s not a wifi connection problem it must be something wrong with the Asus software/hardware.

Is there any idea what I can try to fix that?

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Here is the diagnostic file.

eos-diagnostic-191118_234908_UTC+0200.txt (653 KB)

Update to Endless OS 3.7.4 by App Center
Solve your problem?

There is no update in the app center.

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

killall gnome-software && gnome-software

1. Update to Endless OS 3.7.4 by App Center

I don’t know any reason why updating from 3.7.3 (your installed version) to 3.7.4 would help. And I guess that it may be tricky for you to get online to download the update if your wifi is not working.

As a next step could you please try updating your BIOS to the latest version, via the download and instructions on the Asus website. After that, if the problem still exists, post another diagnostic log.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.