Working Very Slow

just bought a laptop. Asus ROG. As far as I know, this laptop got no OS. But then once i bought it and start it up, it got Endless OS. I’m trying desperately to uninstall the os and trying to install windows 10 pro instead (since i bought this new laptop to play the games that i can’t play on my mac and endless isn’t helping at all).
I’m a noob in IT thingy, so please if anyone ever so kind as to help me, guide me step by step. don’t just tell me to start the boot manager, bla bla bla. i DON’T know how to start a boot manager in endless. I’m blind in this os. I never even heard about this os before I see it few days ago. please… please… PLEASE… anyone… help me…

@Auspicious What games can not you play on Endless OS?

You don’t need to know anything about Endless OS to install Windows, so this topic isn’t really anything to do with Endless OS. For help installing other OSes, look for help from the other OS vendor, or for help with your computer (eg booting from other devices) you may contact the manufacturer.

I don’t play games on my Endless @LeandroStanger !

My my laptop is good but my os is working very slow i regularly update it i found it as it is. @ramcq