Your. i have asus laptop with endless. download a game from the internet. opens the game to install it but says: you can't install it in endless.

Please attach the eos-diagnostic log file for any Endless OS problems, and a screenshot or camera image of the error message itself.

To generate an eos-diagnostic file:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’. You can search for it by typing into the search bar on the desktop.
  2. In the Terminal, type the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze it and seek a possible solution

Which game are you trying to install?

What version of Endless OS are you using?
To check which version of Endless OS you are in Settings :arrow_right: Details

Hello, I am also having the problem of when trying to download a game (outisde of the store) it will not let me downaload it says i can only download apps within the store, I am running Endless 3… Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Which game are you trying to install?

Which applications are you trying to install?

Was trying to install Runescape, which didn’t work so I had to use a 3rd party client to download it and also there was a few more things I was trying to download from chrome which would not allow me to do so…

The RuneScape is available on the App Center

What version of Endless OS are you using?
To check which version of Endless OS you are in Settings :arrow_right: Details

Meant the Old school Runescape, which it does have Runlite but I also like using bots for it which are unable to be downloaded… Same with like trying to use google chrome remoteless access not able to use it since I’m unable to download anything that is out of the app center… Was just considering putting a new OS onto it since this OS seems as if it’s very limited on what can be downloaded…

Endless OS is only compatible with Flatpak applications.

So with flatpak would I be able to add OSbot (old school RuneScape bot) into the app center? It’s also a java client.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.