Endless won't boot

I own a notebook, it only has Endless on it, last time I used it that it worked was two days ago. It didn’t shut down till the end but I got bored and just shut it ,now it starts but it doesn’t really work it just feezes (like on the picture) and I have no idea what to do, help?

Try pressing the Escape key when it gets stuck here, it might switch to showing a lot of information on the screen that can help narrow down the problem. If it does, please take another picture of your screen for us and paste it here, then we can figure out how to fix your problem.

What’s the model number of this laptop? I can see from your photograph that it’s an Asus machine.

This showed up:
[0.125386] mce: [ Hardware error ] : CPU 0: Machine check: 0 bank 4: e600000000020408

[0.125397] mce: [ Hardware error] : TSC 0 ADDR fef13b00

[0.125406 ] mce : [ Hardware error] : PROCESSOR 0:506c9 TIME 1509053576 socket 0 APIC 0 microcode 1c

Model number is L502N

If you leave it for a while (around 90 seconds, I think), does it end up at an “emergency shell”? If so, we might be able to get additional diagnostics from there.

If the problem was caused by an update, you could try following the steps described here and here to get to a menu which will allow you to select the previous version.

No, I tried waiting a thousand times and it just freezes, nothing. It wasn’t an update either.