A new support site and home for documentation

Hello Community,

This is Yung, I am responsible for support & community at Endless OS Foundation.

Today, I want to use this chance to say hello for the first time and also give you an update.

We are launching a new support site, it will be the new home for the latest technical articles, tutorials, and guides.

You can find it here: https://support.endlessos.org

And we encourage all the new users to post their questions on this Community Forum and look for answers and solutions. We will gradually open up the new support site for community contributors and translators to have the access to collaborate with the new wiki system.

Meanwhile, for all the existing support.endlessm.com links, they will be redirected to the new support address, which allows both new and old users to be able to look up data in one place.

I am looking forward to growing and maintaining more useful and updated content from now on. And please feel free to give us any suggestions and feedback.

Kind regards,
Yung

1 Like

That sounds great! I have a few ideas for tutorials i didn’t made until now due to the limitations of the board software :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.