"Books" from the app-center still not working

Now with endless 3.2 the gnome-books app offered by the endless app-center still won’t work.
Within the app there is no way to open books or to chose a library. A folder “Books” in the home directory is not found by the app (it is supposed to be the default folder according to gnome-books homepage). Dragging and dropping epub files on to the app won’t work either. Are the app in the app-center teste as working at all?

What version of gnome-books are you using?

Gnome-apps are content-based and use the predefined directories in your /home directory. So gnome-books is an “extension” of gnome-documents and as it uses the directory /Documents and /Downloads to search epubs files.

What web page is that?

The first published versions of gnome-books were a app preview and only supported some formats of e-comics like *.cbz, however, in the last stable version (3.24.2) opens without any problem *.epub files.

It does look like both the stable version of Books and the nightly are having some issues with tracker. That wasn’t true of the 3.22 app preview version when I checked it a while back. I’ll investigate further.

I’ve just tested Books 3.24.1 and it found my *.epub files in ~/Documents/Books/