Can you support aria2 on appstore?

can you support aria2 on appstore ?

You could ask the upstream developers to package it as a Flatpak (or do so yourself!). If you’re just looking for a BitTorrent client, may I suggest Transmission, which is available in our app centre.

i do not find Transmission

Hi @dongming83 ,
For me to take a look into what’s going on, I would like to get a verbose log from the App Store from you.
Do get a verbose, open a terminal and these two commands:
killall gnome-software
gnome-software --verbose | tee ~/app-center-no-transmission.txt

After those two commands you will find app-center-no-transmission.txt file in your home directory. Feel free to send it to me directly through a message here and I will take a look as soon as possible.

app-center-no-transmission.txt (4.0 MB)

Thanks @dongming83. I don’t see any mention of Transmission in the log. Can you do it again but search for transmission when the App Center finishes launching? Then send the log to me please.

app-center-no-transmission.txt (3.9 MB)

@dongming83 , turns out I completely missed that you were on an ARM machine. We have Transmission built only on Intel, that’s why you haven’t seen it. However we will see if we can also provide it on ARM. I have opened a ticket internally for that and hopefully you’ll hear more from us about this subject soon.

1 Like