Chrome and "Error 9" aw no! page

Hello, I yesterday read on the issues a friend of mine got with Chrome and “Error 9” and aw pages on websites.

He uses EndlessOS, but I’m not sure which version. So I don’t know which version of chrome, or if he used flatpak for it’s installation (I’m not sure if there is another option for chrome, because apt install is disabled on EndlessOS I read).

He inspired me to think about deployment if endlessOS on laptops for a friend of mine who works with older people and emigrants that maybe never touched a computer. Because yesterday I read something on EndlessOS to grasp what might be wrong with his chrome installation.

I think it could be due to lots of open tabs while having not enough resources of either RAM or the like. But I’m not sure.

Is this error 9 a common issue for chrome on EndlessOS?!

He uses the newest Chrome (probably 120.0.6099.129 2023-12-21, though I’m not sure) from EOS 5.1.0 and a Pentium N4200 driven notebook wit 4GiB RAM (see attached image)
FB_IMG_1703700096883|476x500

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.