Como podemos pedir pacotes flatpak?

Qualquer um aqui pode pedir para vocês equipa do endless enpacotarwm uma aplicação para flatpak ou devemos pedir aos donos da aplicação /mantenedores de aplicações flatpak?

A preferência é que você entre em contato com os Desenvolvedores dos aplicativos. Um exemplo: github.com/BleuBleu/FamiStudio/issues/41. Você pode pedir aqui no forum também que eu tentarei entrar em contato com os Desenvolvedores dos aplicativos

What if it’s applications that have a GPL license?

Hi,
there are two ways of getting a application packaged as a Flatpak:

1. Ask the Develop
  2. Do it by yourself

Option (2) may sound hard, but it isn’t. Essentially, building a Flatpak is just a matter of writing a Manifest in JSON, which describes how to build the package. If you are up to the challenge, let me know and i will guide you.

Not the 2
There could be a third option
Ask someone who knows how to build flatpaks To package a package

I see what you did there :grin:

What’s the application in question?

VINEYARD
Google Chrome on flathub
And more applications with wine
Epic games
Batle.net
Gog
(Last 3 already configured with the best support Wine

• Chrome is packaged by Endless.
  • There are some alternatives available for Vinyard, which work at least as good. My personal recommendation is Lutris, which is available from the Flathub Beta Channel:
    https://github.com/flathub/net.lutris.Lutris

Can you import the gnome tweaks to flatpak?
With access to all the themes folder and icons

Lutris:

Follow the instructions on their github page. Essentially it boils down to adding the repository and installing it by executing:

flatpak remote-add --user flathub-beta https://flathub.org/beta-repo/flathub-beta.flatpakrepo
flatpak update --appstream
flatpak install --user -y flathub-beta net.lutris.Lutris//beta
eos-add-to-desktop net.lutris.Lutris

I know perfectly well that i’m already
But what is the advantage dge install lutris by eos instead of downloading the beta lutris?

There is no difference. The App Center is a GUI for the Flathub ecosystem and uses the system configured Flatpak Repositories under the Hood. Per default there’s a few repositories included:

• Endless OS’s own repositories
  • Flathub Stable

With the above commands you add a new Repository. You then can install applications either through the App Center or via the command line, it’s the same result. As for the Lutris Package, it’s a rebuild of the latest “official” Lutris builds available on their Homepage.

Sim

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.