Current Brightness Setting Is Too Dangerous. Improve it

Brightness Setting is at Home which can be to zero also (by Mistake). What to do then. Improve it to not be zero

@Prashant_Gupta
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

@LeandroStanger I don’t think a diagnostic report will help here.

@Prashant_Gupta can you explain what you mean by “dangerous”?

When I were managing brightness, It becomes zero (dark) . I were lucky to immediate point mouse on brightness level to increase it. What have to do when screen becomes totally dark?

Oh, I see what you mean now. I have brightness keys on my physical keyboard so I’ve never gotten stuck, but I can see that being a problem if you don’t.

I’ve filed a bug report with this information, and also moved this topic over to the #beta-testing:bug-reports category

Thank you. There is also brightness icons on my keyboard but I this not work for Managing brightness (Or I don’t know correct way to use them) from Desktop Screen or Start Screen.

If the brightness keys don’t work that’s a separate bug and a diagnostics is helpful because that tells us much more about your hardware. These keys are often ones that need special model by model quirks.