I successfully installed EndlessOS, but failed to boot…this is the message:

Try (hd0,0): NTFS: 2
Try (hd0,1): Extended
Try (hd0,2): invalid or null
Try (hd0,3): invalid or null
Try (hd0,4): NTFS5: No eosldr
Try (fd0): invalid or null
Cannot find GRLDR
Press space bar to hold the screen, any other key to boot from previous MBR…

How to fix that please.

Regards,
Aslan

@AslanID
Please send us the debug log file so we can help you troubleshoot. To get a debug log, go to the same folder where you had the Installer EXE file that did not work and you will find a log file called something like EndlessInstallerYYYYMMDD_HH_MM_SS.log
https://support.endlessm.com/hc/en-us/articles/215807743-What-should-I-do-when-the-Installer-fails-

Hi, this is a new one! As Leandro says, please attach any and all installer logs you can find. Please also take a photo of the debug output you’ve typed out here.

How many hard disks do you have in your computer? Do you have more than one copy of Windows installed?

Can you open a command prompt, run these two commands, and paste the output here:

attrib C:\eosldr
attrib C:\eosldr.mbr

Thank you, this is the debug log file EndlessInstaller20171005_19_36_31.log (85.6 KB)

Thank you, this is the screenshot of the result

@AslanID and how about these questions? Perhaps you could take a screenshot of Disk Management (right-cclick the Windows menu and choose it from the menu; maximize before taking screenshot please).

I’m sorry I forgot to give the information.

I have 1 hardisk. no, I only have one copy of Windows 10

I don’t know what’s happening yet, but I’ve filed a bug and will try to look into it.

Please can you take a photo of the error message (“Try … Cannot find GRLDR”) that you see and post it here? I’m sure you’ve copied it down perfectly but I just want to be 100% sure that I have the exact text.