Duplex printing problems

I have a question about duplex printing from EndlessOS to Brother HL-L2310D. I have prepared a long document to be printed as a booklet, starting from an A4 page in WPS office, exporting as PDF, then running through an imposition app to get a two column PDF in landscape organized in signatures of 24 pages on six sheets of paper, and every other page flipped for duplex printing. I printed these types of pdfs before from windows, and was able to access detailed printer settings.

I cannot print this from EndlessOS. I tried several pdf apps, from the defualt one, to Okular and Master PDF editor, and WPS PDF. They all give me the same result when I try to print just the first signature as a test: a single page with 12 pages printed on a single sheet of paper (photo attached). I tried each of the offered settings shown in the attached screenshot, and nothing seemed to work. What do I need to do to be able to either print each individual signature one by one, or preferably send the entire document to print and have the duplex printing kick in, because this is useless?? I won’t have access to my printer for the next several days, but would like to at least start solving this problem until then.

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Hello, here’s the file. eos-diagnostic-201022_103653_UTC 0200.txt (1.1 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.