Endless OS and Windows?

So i bought Asus laptop for only gaming but there was no info about having endless os which is pretty much bad if you ask me (can’t play games which are only for windows)
Is there any way to have endless os with the windows? like dual-port.
After booting my legal dvd with windows there is only an info ,Windows is loading" and ,Windows is Starting" which gives me bluescreen.
The problem is… why is it starting windows instead of starting installation? Any idea?

@Ryakuji
Has Steam in the program center

Oh great… yea… because every single game is on steam right? :slight_smile:

@Ryakuji

You don’t understand and you don’t help me so please stop sending anything in this thread.
Not every game is on steam. Deal with it.
Waiting for respond about my problem, regards Pablo.

@Ryakuji
From version 3.0 on, Endless OS uses Flatpak, a new app distribution system for Linux

@Ryakuji
What games do you like?

Did your Asus laptop come with Windows installed or did it come with Endless OS installed?

Endless has links to a very good FAQ which will provide information on installing Endless OS in a dual boot configuration along side Windows. The forums also has many posts concerning such a configuration. I understand there are glitches and bugs depending on the hardware, but the Endless team is constantly working on improving the install process.

If your Asus came with Endless OS installed and you are trying to install Windows, then it probably falls outside the expertise available in the Endless forums and you would probably have your best luck checking for Windows install help in the Microsoft forums.

Endless OS is generally not a useful OS for running Windows games.

bill

Okay i manage to let it work… now tell me please how to make my partition an ntfs? :confused:

Run Windows ( Win Key +R ). Type ‘msconfig’ Then change the bootloader.