Endless OS (unavilable)

frusrtrated please help

Hi Dar,

Can you confirm what hardware you have, and when you installed Endless, or if you happen to know what version of the installer and what version of Endless was installed.

When you see this error, it’s because we have detected that Windows is hibernated, so it’s not safe to boot Endless OS and access the disk whilst Windows is “running”. You should be able to enter Windows by selecting it from the menu, and then shut down or reboot Windows “cleanly” so Endless is OK to run.

You should be able to use the arrow keys (up and down) and then hit enter to select Microsoft Windows from the menu at boot-time. Does this work for you?

If not, press e on the Microsoft Windows menu entry and take a picture of the screen with your phone.

Thanks,
Rob

i dont know what is the version i have downloaded it from fb liink
and when i hit Microsoft windows option it shows cannot load images
and when i hit endless os it shows endless os is unavailablewhilist windows
is hibernated
i am unable to do anything please help me i dont really want to lost all
the data

Ah! Don’t worry, you have all of your data. Which make/model of computer do you have?

Seems like you’ve been unlucky and run into two bugs - the “unable to load image” issue that stops Windows from loading is, we think, a problem with some systems UEFi firmware.

If you can find the right hotkey to press when your computer is booting up, you can select “Windows Boot Manager” from the boot menu, and then you will be able to get into Windows. Let us know if that works.

If you are comfortable going into the firmware/BIOS settings, you will be able to disable secure boot and that might help get things working reliably. Let us know!

i am able to go in bios now tell me what i have to do there

thankyou so much it works , please send me your email id or facebook id

I’m rob@endlessm.com - which worked please? We’d appreciate more details from you to help understand the issue for other users.

Did you boot Windows using the boot menu or by disabling secure boot? You can attach photos here as well, just drag and drop or click the upload button.

Which make/model of computer do you have?