Enpass password manager

eos-diagnostic-191128_120611_UTC 0100.txt (944.6 KB)

Hello, I just installed Endless yesterday, and immediately installed three updates in the App center (though one didn’t seem to actually install, and just disappeared).

Then today I want to install the Enpass password manager, which is done by adding their repo and installing with apt. But when I try that, it fails because it depends on curl and that is not installed (wut??). I then want to install that, but I can’t even do ‘apt update’ because the repo times out:

Hit:1 hts://apt.enpass.io stable InRelease
Err:2 ht://obs-master.endlessm-sf.com:82/shared/eos eos3.7 InRelease
Could not connect to obs-master.endlessm-sf.com:82 (52.25.213.40), connection timed out
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree… Done
All packages are up to date.
W: Failed to fetch (cant post the repo link LOLWUT because new users are limited to two links) connection timed out
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Is there server perhaps down or is there something wrong on my end?

Thanks for the reply but seems like I’ll have to give up on this project. It’s a company laptop and swapping its SSD with my own that I installed Endless on has triggered Bitlocker on the former’s Windows installation, so that’s gonna be fun to tell IT tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.