Error message reading no wifi adaptor found

Hello, I hope that you can help me. I can’t access the WIFI connection on my desktop. It doesn’t even appear. I have to type WIFI for it to show up. When it does show up the message reads No WIFI adaptors found. I hope that you can help me as I want to fix this situation.

leos-diagnostic-190601_075955_UTC 0300.txt (800.6 KB)

Is this a new computer, has WiFi worked before here?

From the logs provided it looks like a hardware problem to me. The wifi adapter is not detected, even though the bluetooth section of the same chip is detected. I think you will need to look at returning the product, warranty repair, or replacing the wifi/bluetooth card.

I think that I’ve had it for just over two years now. It’s definitely not new

Thanks for the tip

Hello, i have the same problem. It’s a one year old laptop, at least, and four days ago it worked fine. It seems to have updated since the AppStore icon and desktop background changed, even though i had auto-updates disabled.
It’s the same: i can access bluetooth and can only see the wifi options if i type it in the search bar.
Can it really only be a hardware problem?
eos-diagnostic-211208_213842_UTC 0100.txt (3.9 MB)

I have the same problem, never had a issue but since today i have no wifi icon. 3 days ago my endless got a actualization so i think this is your problem. Please need a solution asap i cant work!

You’re experiencing the problem described at RTL8821CE Wi-Fi not working in 4.0.0.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.