Flatpak repair invalid objects

When I run flatpak repair, it displays messages concerning invalid object'. Performing again the same task (flatpak repair) it reveals again invalid objects. Do you have any idea what are these invalid object’ and how can be solved? Thank you!

Run:

rm -f eos-fix-ostree-repo
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/endlessm/eos-meta/master/eos-tech-support/eos-fix-ostree-repo
chmod +x eos-fix-ostree-repo
sudo ./eos-fix-ostree-repo

… and provide us with a diagnostic (eos-diagnostics)

Thank you very much for your help. I run the command rm -f eos-fix-ostree-repo but nothing happened. Then, from the link you’ve sent me, I run suodo eos-fix-ostree-repo and eventually the message was `Succeess! Try to uptade the OS and Apps now’. I did it, and after, I run again flatpak repair and the invalid objects didn’t disappear. Finally, from the link you’ve given me, I run sudo ostree fsck. It verified 123 commit objects among which 33 were not verified.

Best regards,

E.M. Cioroianu

În mar., 15 dec. 2020 la 17:06, egrath via Endless Community community@bot.endlessm.com a scris:

Can you please provide us with a diagnostic by running:

eos-diagnostics

and upload the generated file in this thread.

Thank you!

În mie., 16 dec. 2020 la 09:41, egrath via Endless Community community@bot.endlessm.com a scris:

eos-diagnostic-201216_110019_UTC+0200.txt (2.3 MB)

Can you please run:

flatpak repair --reinstall-all -vv

Please note that this can take quite some time and bandwidth, as it redownloads all necessary objects from the remote repository. If the error still occurs, please run:

flatpak repair --reinstall-all -vv --ostree-verbose 2>&1 | tee ~/flatpak-repair.log.txt

Then upload the generated file flatpak-repair.log.txt from your home directory here in this thread.

I run the command you recommended, but invalid objects are still there. I run the second command and I attach the file.

Best regards,

E.M. Cioroianu

În mie., 16 dec. 2020 la 21:28, egrath via Endless Community community@bot.endlessm.com a scris:

flatpak-repair.log.txt (21.8 KB)

The files in question are part of a previous system update and are simply no longer existent, but are still in the repository index. It’s a little bit ‘unclean’, but it’s not a relevant issue. So simply leave it the way it is :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

E.M. Cioroianu

În joi, 17 dec. 2020 la 10:40, egrath via Endless Community community@bot.endlessm.com a scris:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.