Frozen on first boot up

After installing and booting up for first endless OS on hard drive the system is just showing screen with endless logo on it. Please help.
Laptop details :- Dell inspiron 7757. Current OS - Windows 10. Screen - 4k touchscreen.

Please hit Escape when at the Endless logo screen. You may see some debug messages; if so, take a photo and attach them here. Please also attach the log file that was generated by the installer: https://support.endlessm.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003058803-How-do-I-make-a-debug-log-for-the-Endless-Installer-for-Windows-

I see that this is a dual-GPU laptop, with an NVidia card. These are not particularly well-supported in Endless OS at the moment but we hope to improve this in an upcoming release.

Pressing Escape doesn’t do anything. I always need to restart my laptop by holding down the power button.

@akhangat
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

@LeandroStanger this is not helpful – how is @akhangat supposed to follow these steps if Endless OS doesn’t start?

Can you attach the log file generated by the installer? https://support.endlessm.com/hc/en-us/articles/208416346-How-do-I-make-a-debug-log-of-Endless-OS- (I think from your original post that you can still boot Windows – if that’s not true, please say!)

You can temporarily disable the Endless logo screen and see debug output from the boot process. I think your computer probably has UEFI firmware, so you should be able to use the arrow keys to pick Endless OS at the GRUB menu, hit e rather than Enter, use the arrow keys and the Delete key to remove quiet and splash from the line that starts with linux, then hit F10 to boot. You should see a lot of debug output on the screen rather than the Endless logo. Please send us a photo (or video).