GRAMPS - family tree building

есть необходимость использовать приложение Gramps. т.к. я перешел на линкус, хотелось бы использовать на этом дистрибутиве. соответственно приложения Gramps нет версии flatpack. прошу рассмотерть возможность внедрения приложения для работы с родовым древом.

There is a need to use the Gramps application. because I switched to linkus, I would like to use it on this distribution. Accordingly, the Gramps application is not a version of flatpack. I ask you to consider the possibility of introducing an application for working with a family tree.

GRAMPS is available in Ubuntu, so simply use the following approach to run a Ubuntu instance in Endless and GRAMPS in it:

я скачал образ ubuntu/
создал директорию
добавил юзера
что делать дальше? как установить gramps?
как запускать приложения внутри контейнера ubuntu?

Enter the container as described in the tutorial, then use it like a regular Ubuntu installation.

To install GRAMPS, enter the container as User root (by simple don’t user the --user option), then run:

apt-get install gramps

Now leave the container and open it as usual. Start GRAMPS with the command gramps

Как мне дать команду от рута, если у меня не задан пароль от учётной записи пользователя ?
Как задать пароль для рута?

Gramps не найден , потому что в репозитории нет упоминаний.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.