"guardião itaú 30 horas" podem me ajudar?

Olá pessoal!
Espero que todos estejam bem!!

Gostaria de saber se há como instalar o arquivo “warsaw_setup_64.deb” que faz referência ao arquivo de instalação do “guardião itaú 30 horas” !!
Pois sem instalar o guardião, não conseguiremos utilizar as transações bancárias do Banco Itaú, podem me ajudar?

Olá @Marciel_Nery.

No Endless OS não há como instalar aplicativos empacotados em “.deb”. Conforme visto no artigo:

Obrigado por retornar, mas será que teremos num futuro próximo um aplicativo Itaú na “central de aplicativos”?

If someone takes the burden of creating a Flatpak application for it and uploads it to Flathub, then it will become available in App Center. But that probably won’t happen as the application is for a very specific edge case …

Meanwhile, you have the ability to run such applications inside a container (Toolbox, or Podman) or inside a virtual machine with GNOME Boxes. For the ease of use, i would recommend the later.

If you want to go the Podman way, see the following support entry for more information and an example:

1 Like

Obrigado pela dica Egrath, irei tentar pelo Podman.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.