Help! Boot stuck at no eosldr

Hi, I just installed endless os from the windows installer, after rebooting and chosing endless os in the boot screen, I’m stuck at this screen. Can someone help me?

Hi,
the installation actually has run successfully

I randomly managed to get into the endless os, but most often after restarting the computer, I was stuck at the screen above. I tried to wait for about 30 mins but it just stuck there. I tried rebooting again and again but most often came back stuck again.

Please find attached the log files during the installation. There are no more log files being created subsequent after the reboot including when I got stuck in the above screen

EndlessInstaller20200509_21_04_32.log (29.7 KB) EndlessInstaller20200509_21_52_52.log (1.3 MB)

The remaining log files since I’m allowed only to have 2 link per post

EndlessInstaller20200509_23_40_28.log (7.7 MB) EndlessInstaller20200510_03_50_04.log (3.6 MB)

Hi, could really use some help here…

Hi Jo,
Why did u withdraw the answer?

I ended up uninstalling endless os due to the issue above. It’s just not practical to hope that I can access endless each time I reboot, while in reality I will often stuck at the above screen.

So I gave up trying to have it natively and ended up installing it on a VM on top of a windows environment. It worked, but the experience is not as pleasent or as fast as if it is running natively.

hey,

I withdrew it because I thought it was just in my head. What happened is that on the 1st 2-3 attempts after the No eosldr screen it remained on the Endless logo screen for an hour or almost an hour before I decided I had enough and that I would try to install again. Then, I saw your conversation on the community topic thread and since you were not provided an answer there (maybe they replied to you ver e-mail or phone) I panicked and started typing Windows key combinations after I installed it the 3rd time and saw that it would not move from the Endless screen. I thought that it started loading because of the CTRL+ALT+Delete combination I tried. I restarted to make sure and it worked.

However, because I had issues with sound (as in it is not working at all! Worked on the 1st installation but from the 2nd one on - nothing coming from the speakers although the song/video is being played on YouTube and the music player) I decided to uninstall it yet again and reinstall it but issue remained. Going back to what I thought to be the exact same issue you had - this time I did not have to do anything. So, I thought I may have been wrong. That’s why I withdrew my answer.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.