Ho problemi con il WIFI

Ho problemi con il WIFI come potete aiutarmi???

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

x-special/nautilus-clipboard
copy
file:///sysroot/home/andy25/eos-diagnostic-210513_203141_UTC+0300.txt

Please upload the file with the button image when answering in this Thread :slight_smile:

eos-diagnostic-210513_203141_UTC 0300.txt (1,2 MB)

Whats your exact issue? I can see from the log that you are connected to the WLAN ABC1887_EXT, without any issues?

yes but yes it disconnects from the network often and then I have to restart the pc to reconnect to the network

Can you please open Terminal, then paste the following commands:

cat << EOF | sudo tee /etc/NetworkManager/conf.d/99-powersave.conf
[connection]
# 0=default, 1=ignore, 2=disable, 3=enable
wifi.powersave=2
EOF

(enter your password when asked)

Now, reboot and verify if the issue has gone.

He continued to have the same problem

Can someone help me ??? every time the internet disconnects I always have to restart the pc

This seems like a upstream issue, people have already created a ticket on the Ubuntu Bugtracker and the Bug is actively worked on. Until it gets fixed in one of the next Kernels, please use the following workaround (in Terminal):

echo options rtw88_pci disable_aspm=1 | sudo tee /etc/modprobe.d/rtw88_pci.conf

Enter your password when asked, then, reboot. Verifiy if the issue still persists (I don’t hope so!)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.