How do i upload my pictures from my phone to the computer

How do i upload my pictures from my phone to the computer

You have a few options for doing so:

1. Either use a Cloud Service like Google Photos or iCloud to synchronize your Photos from the Phone to the service and then access this service using the Browser in your Phone, or
  2. Enable File Sharing and upload it directly to this share from your Phone with some additional application (i used CX File Explorer on Android and GoodReader on iOS for this). You have to be in the same WLAN with both devices for this to work, or
  3. Transfer using Bluetooth. If you have a Bluetooth dongle connected to your computer, this will work out of the box with no further configuration necessary, just share the file on your phone with bluetooth and confirm the receipt on your computer, or
  4. If it happens that you have an Android Phone, just connect it to the computer with a USB data cable and use the Files application to browse and copy the photos. You have to confirm the access on your phone when you first connect your device.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.