I'm New, Tried to dual boot

I have windows 10. I’m made Endless bootable on a usb. I installed it along side, when I choose to boot into endless, it wouldn’t and gave me errors I’ve never seen. I uninstalled it. I’d like to know what to do and if I can install it on a diffrent drive other than my main which is a 250 gig SSD with win 10 on it.

I did this. Used the offical site and followed directions I will do it again. Is it possible that the image made on the usd needs to be redone?

20200508_194513|690x318

Hi @Chris_Toutloff thanks for trying Endless OS. The screenshot you posted suggests there is some problem accessing the disk (file system) which Endless OS is trying to boot from. It’s not clear from what you describe whether you have made a dual boot install (onto your hard drive or SSD) alongside Windows, or are trying to boot Endless from the USB stick.

If you are installing dual boot (onto your hard drive or SSH) then you must use the C: drive, but you will get the best performance and don’t need a USB (for installing, or booting). In this case, I suggest you uninstall Endless OS, and then try to install it again.

If you’ve made a USB and are getting this error, then maybe try a different USB stick and see how that works.

Let us know! As @LeandroStanger suggests, if you still have problems, finding the debug log from the Windows installer could help us figure out what the problem is.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.