ImageScan app Endless for Epson XP 245

Hi
I just bought an ASUS with eos Endless. I wanted to found an application’s working with my printer/scanner EPSON XP 245 and i installed Imagescan. I had to use the application Terminal -> imagescan for see my printer recongnized my the application. Until “Actualisation” -> “Numerisation” everything is working, my scanner starts to scan but when i open the folder, i dont find my file. I already checked if it was the right folder because during the scan, the file “imagescan” appears for fiew seconds.
i dont know what to do more so i ask for your help. Thank you for your help and advice.

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

eos-diagnostic-191226_204142_UTC 0100.txt (1,0 Mo)

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:
rm -f eos-update-flatpak-repos
wget --quiet https://raw.githubusercontent.com/endlessm/eos-boot-helper/e510a0b4/eos-update-flatpak-repos
chmod +x eos-update-flatpak-repos
sudo ./eos-update-flatpak-repos
flatpak install flathub org.libreoffice.LibreOffice -y
flatpak update --appstream && flatpak update -y
  1. Now try the operating system upgrade again and go to Endless OS 3.7.5

Hello there, to cut it short this could be an issue created by the toner. It could sound weird, but trust me, this is one of the most common issues for all the printer users. The wrong toner can create you a lot of headache. This is what happened to me when I was trying to use my printer for a small project. I was writing a small app on python for printer, to make it fully automatic, using wi-fi. I was searching why my printer does not recognize the command’s, and the problem was the toner. This piece of plastic did not permit to my printer to execute the command just because there was a small internal error. I changed it immediately, found a good toner on https://www.mrdepot.ca for 20$ and no issues more. To be honest, I bought two of them and I am using it even now, really good solution for a cheap price

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.