Install Play on linux Is it possible to add wine to endlessos to install MEmu - Android Emulator for PC?

I am a bad HEARTHSTONE player and want to be good at it.

I’m global forum moderator at Sparkylinux and I love sparkylinux but I’m now using endlessos.

HEARTHSTONE is a Windows OS game and works on linux using playonlinux.

This game doesn’t work on Sparkylinux using playonlinux

works perfectly on Lite ( linux ).

Can you please help me by adding Playonlinux ?

I’m worried that this beautiful OS has no playonlinux.

I’m even worried if at all playonlinux is added the HEARTHSTONE game would work flawlessly.

Thanks.

Please help.

Is it possible to add wine to endlessos to install MEmu - Android Emulator for PC ?

MEmu - Android Emulator for PC works flawlessly on Windows 10 64 bit OS and I played the

HEARTHSTONE game on it.

Is it feasible to install MEMU on endlessos using wine ?

I need playonlinux or wine support.

If I have playonlinux then I need to check if endlessos runs the game flawlessly, linux lite runs it flawlessly

if I have wine I need to install MEMU android emulator and check if it works in endlessos.

Please consider it

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @smileyyasha, we thank you for your suggestion. Right now we do not have Wine support, but it’s something we have considered supporting. I’ve already noted your suggestion in our feature request list for future consideration, especially since other users have requested it as well.

We are working on ways to make it easier for users to tell us about and vote on features that are important to them. I’ll be letting the community know when we have those tools in place. Until then, submitting your feedback on this category is perfect. Thanks again!

2 Likes