Install speedlink torid gamepad

hey,
i would like to install the speedlink torid gamepad, but my laptop don’t recognize it. I can’t install the driver, because it is an exe.file and i don’t know how to work with winepak or phoenicis, if they are really the right programs, because i don’t know about these things. Is it possible to use this gamepad with an endless os? i made a diagnostic while connecting the gamepad via usb. eos-diagnostic-190831_084140_UTC 0200.txt (1,4 MB)

Yes, should work out of the box. Just plug in the USB Receiver and use it in Steam Games or any other game which supports Joysticks/Gamepads.

In the attached logs it seems that you don’t plugged in the USB Receiver - or that the receiver isn’t detected by your system for some odd reasons:

Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0bda:0129 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTS5129 Card Reader Controller
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 04f2:b47f Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd 
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 8087:0aa7 Intel Corp. 
Bus 001 Device 006: ID 0781:5567 SanDisk Corp. Cruzer Blade
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

Can you please open a Terminal and enter:

lsusb

then plug in the receiver and run the command again. There should now be an additional device show up. If it does, the gamepad will work as it announces itself as a regular Gamepad to the system (because it’s PS3 compatible). If not, try another USB Port.

Thank you! That helped a lot. Now i know that it wasn’t endless, but the game XD There is a problem with steam
i will find out

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.