Is there a way to get the Epic Games Launcher?

Hello so i am new to the endless os community i want to know is there a way to get the Epic Games Launcher?

The Endless OS is only compatible with Flatpak Applications. At the moment Epic Games Launcher doesn’t have a Flatpak version

can you please add roblox because i kinda regret getting endless i got it to do school work and play. i wanted one game roblox . but i couldn’t get i was sad and mad i kept looking for was but nothing so if you could please add roblox i would be so happy and i wouldn’t regret getting it. i had this computer for months and to me it was useless because of corona so if you would please add roblox it would make my day. thank you

Hi!

Right now is only possible to install apps that are based on Flatpak. We kindly suggest contacting your software developers’ in order to suggest them to create a version compatible with it.

These articles will provide more details about it:

What’s Flatpak?
Can I install and add new software or apps?

Download it from the official website, no?

You can download it from the official website I check it yesterday. When I created my first Minecraft server, I also searched for this information. Now I play on my server without any problems and earn money on it. When I created my launcher and uploaded it to the premium hosting server, I couldn’t launch it for the same reason why I didn’t launch Epic Game Launcher. If you have a similar problem, you should disable your Windows firewall. If you can’t download the launcher from the official site, then change your IP address via VPN.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.