Missing currency in WPS office

Hello,

this question is more related to WPS Office than EOS itself, but I haven’t been able to find this when googling WPS.

I wanted to format cells in Spreadsheets to show the numbers as currency, but the currency of my country (Bosnia) doesn’t show up correctly. It should be KM, and should have both the Cyrillic and Latin option.

I ask about it here because it says in the app center that “This wrapper is not verified by, affiliated with, or supported by Kingsoft Office Corporation” so there’s a slight chance that someone might have an idea how to fix this. I use spreadsheets often so this is important for me. Thank you in advance! Screenshot from 2020-05-01 17-48-44

I don’t know WPS Office, but google led me to this video which is probably what you want - unfortunately in german, but should be easy to follow:

(also saw KM as the currency in the Video :slight_smile: )

Let us know if you were able to resolve this with the video egrath posted.

Sorry for a really late reply; it’s been a hectic week.

Unfortunately, the number of currencies I get when i scroll is much shorter, and there is definitely no KM option for me; just a “Bosnian (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyrillic)” option. Both the Cyrillic and Latin script are in use here, and I don’t know how to fix this. I need to use the correct currency in my translation project invoices.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.