My HP Laserjet Pro 100 color MFP m175a don't work with Endless

Please attach the eos-diagnostic log file for any Endless OS problems, and a screenshot or camera image of the error message itself.

To generate an eos-diagnostic file:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’. You can search for it by typing into the search bar on the desktop.
  2. In the Terminal, type the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze it and seek a possible solution

@Todor_Minkov What version of Endless OS are you using?
To check which version of Endless OS you are in Settings :arrow_right: Details

My Endless version is 3.5.6 (190211-175752)

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

My diagnostic file is :eos-diagnostic-190224_183123_UTC 0200.txt (1,4 Mo)

My eos-diagnostics file is attached.

Thank’s

eos-diagnostic-190224_183123_UTC 0200.txt (1.39 MB)

@ramcq @mario @wjt Could help?

I don’t understand your question - “Could help”, because I don"t receive nothing from you.

Sorry.

According to the diagnostics you have EOS 3.5.2, which comes with a fairly recent version of the HPLIP drivers for HP printers, much newer than the version required (HPLIP 3.11.7), according to the table in https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing/supported_devices/index

The problem seems to be, however, that your printer requires the installation of a “Driver Plug-in” to work in a Linux-based system like Endless, so you’d need to search into how exactly that plug-in should be installed. Unfortunately I don’t have an HP printer myself and I never had to deal with any requiring a plug-in so I can’t help much more than this, but maybe @ramcq can provide you with some additional pointers.

Good luck!
Mario

Thank you. I can look for solution. But if you find something contact me please.

Todor

Hello Mario,
I am looking for solution for my HP, but nothing for the moment.
How can I contact @ramcq https://community.endlessos.com/u/ramcq to ask
him for help.
Todor