Network is not displayed in the list of connections

Continuing the discussion from WiFi interrupting.

Reference information for Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377

03:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter [168c:0042] (rev 31)
Subsystem: Lite-On Communications Inc QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter [11ad:08a6]
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 41
Memory at f0800000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2M]
Capabilities:
Kernel driver in use: ath10k_pci
Kernel modules: ath10k_pci

Hi @Vadim I move the discussion here, and thanks for pointing out those typos on the support site page.

For your wifi problem, could you verify the WiFi network list with the following commands, you can take a screenshot or copy-paste them into the post here,

$ nmcli radio wifi off
$ nmcli radio wifi on
$ nmcli device wifi list

And then generate the log again and post it here.

Thank you very much =)

Wi-Fi connection has a name “wi-fi”. Other devices watch and connect this network.
Laptop is not displayed this network in the list of connections. eos-diagnostic-201104_174353_UTC 0200.txt (942.4 КБ)

Thanks!

=)

The situation repeated itself on Saturday. Network is not displayed in the list of connections.
I replaced the auto-configured router from the ISP and it didn’t help. I connected the old router with the same settings and did not get access to the Internet. But after a while, the Internet connection was restored by itself. =)
configuring a router from an Internet provider =)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.